Collagen for Your Joints
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. An essential part of joint cartilage is precisely collagen, providing strength and cohesion to the tissue. Free Flex Collagen includes a special extract of resin from the Indian frankincense tree (Boswellia serrata), which can help the body produce collagen and support joint mobility.
Free Flex Collagen tablets also contain 40 mg of undenatured type II collagen. Undenatured means that collagen is available in its original form – the original triple-stranded structure. The body can thus recognize collagen as something natural that belongs in the body when it reaches specific areas in the intestine that are part of the lymph and immune system (known as Peyer’s patches).
Free Flex Collagen also includes ginger, which contributes to joint mobility, and Vitamin C, which contributes to the normal formation of collagen, essential for healthy cartilage. Additionally, it contains Vitamin D, which helps maintain normal bones and muscle functions, copper, which helps maintain normal connective tissue, and Manganese, which contributes to normal connective tissue formation and the maintenance of normal bones.
Free Flex Collagen is therefore ideal for those leading an active lifestyle as well as those who want to maintain strength and flexibility in their joints, ensuring they remain mobile and comfortable.
Each Free Flex Collagen tablet contains:
- Boswellia resin, which can contribute to healthy joints and comfortable joint function.
- Ginger, known to help keep your joints supple.
- Vitamin C, contributing to the normal formation of collagen, vital for properly functioning cartilage.
- Vitamin D, helping maintain normal bones and muscle function.
- Copper, helping maintain normal connective tissue.
- Manganese, contributing to normal connective tissue formation and the maintenance of normal bones.
Free Flex Collagen is available in 30 tablets.